M: 843-446-9015 mobile
Larry G. Biddinger
Originally from Frederick Maryland, we have been in the Myrtle Beach area since 2004 at which time I became a realtor. I am Viet Nam Era Air Force veteran and my post military career was in the Telecommunications industry for 27 years with the last 8-10 years of that being in project management overseeing projects with Verizon, GTE, the FAA, and SBC. We enjoy the beach, our children and grandchildren that live in the area with us. My other hobby is spending time showing and enjoying my 33 Ford Street Rod, and walking with our Boxer, Max.
I have an Accredited Buyer Representative certification, ABR, meaning I have pursued and completed additional education to receive that and better support my clients and potential clients. You will find I am very service oriented and strive to make the experience as stress free and easy as possible while ensuring my clients see all of the options that suit their needs whether their plans are long or short term. Service that I expected from Realtors when buying or selling homes prior to becoming a Realtor, is the service you can expect or more!
RE/MAX Southern Shores
Welcome to the online home of RE/MAX Southern Shores, the Grand Strand's only real estate firm to employ only full time, career-minded, real estate professionals!
RE/MAX Southern Shores was founded in 1988 and continues to dominate the Grand Strand market with a focus on helping agents master the basics of real estate sales and outstanding client service. RE/MAX offers a highly proficient and specialized team of directors that empower agents to be more proactive and efficient. The team also offers endless support to the agents while extending community relations, customer service and extreme detail to every transaction to ensure a successful, on-time closing for client satisfaction. Since 2012, RE/MAX Southern Shores has been the real estate sales leader in Horry and Georgetown counties, closing over $500 million in sales in 2018.
CEO Mandy Fulford opened RE/MAX Southern Lifestyles in May 2007. Since then, the company has grown to four offices, a support staff of accounting, marketing and office professionals, and over 135 real estate agents. RE/MAX Southern Shores proudly services all property types including luxury homes, commercial real estate, new homes, investment purchases and property management through its affiliate Stay & Play Myrtle Beach.
- Started in 1988
- Mandy bought in 2010 and changed the name of her company from Southern Lifestyles to Southern Shores
- #1 in sales volume in Horry and Georgetown counties since 2012
- Over $500 Million in sales in 2018 with 2,350 transactions
- 135 agents in four offices
- Coverage Areas include the entire Grand Strand from Georgetown to Little River plus just over the North Carolina border covering Calabash, Sunset Beach and beyond
- Agents close, on average, 18.7 transaction sides
- 2009, 2014, 2018 The Sun News Best of the Beach Real Estate Agency
- 2016 RE/MAX Carolinas Region Brokerage of the Year
- Qualified for Power Broker Report and Real Trends 500 every year since 2013
Keep in touch!